SCR ELEKTRONIKS have developed ‘PC BASED TEST SETUP FOR FUSES AS PER IEC 60269’ to cover most of the tests for fuses recommended by various national & international standards such as IEC,UL, BIS & so on. It has all the facilities to conduct the following tests for fuses as per IEC 60269-1:
1 CURRENT TRANSFORMER RANGES:
CT2: 500 A,1KA, 2KA, 4KA, 10KA, 20KA, 40KA
2. VOLTAGE TRANSFORMER RANGE:
5V,10V, 20V voltage tap selection. (Newly introduced) 35V,40V, 50V
6. MODE OF OPERATION:
Timer Mode (Auto Mode)
3. RANGE SELECTION: Through contactors.
Manual Mode and Auto Mode (Timer Mode) – With switches.
PC Mode – CT range is selected through PC with the help of relays and contactors.
Current on digital Ammeter (on servo controller unit), True RMS based with class 1 accuracy.
Time on auto ranging microcontroller based Timer, between 1msec – 999 min.
Transient current displayed on Digital Transient Recording Meter with class 1 accuracy.
Digital Temperature Indication 6 channels: 3 ½ digit for Cr/Al (K type) thermocouples are used as sensors with accuracy of 1 % +/- 1º C
Temperature sensing with isolated transmitters to avoid short circuit.
5. Micro Controller based unit (PROGRAMMABLE TIMER) controls the sequence of operation and measures time with 1 msec resolution.
10. Elegant housing with Aluminum profile and front panel control with self explanatory nomenclature.
11. IN PC MODE: Test selection, Range selection complete sequence of operation and data logging through NI DAQ unit and LABVIEW software.
12. OUTPUT TERMINALS: On heavy duty bus bars. (5V,10 V, 20V)
13. Two separate modules mounted on castor wheels.
oil cool variac
INPUT SUPPLY :
400 V, 3 phase, 50 HZ /100 A continuous.
2000 A for short time minimum voltage 380V
OUTPUT CURRENT :
2A to 3500A/20 V continuous.
3500A to 35000A short time (2 sec)
It has all the facilities to conduct the following tests for fuses:
Verification of temperature rise and power dissipation (Clause 8.3)
Verification of conventional non-fusing and fusing current (Clause 220.127.116.11)
Verification of rated current. (Clause 18.104.22.168)
Verification of gates (Clause 22.214.171.124.2)
Overload Test (Clause 126.96.36.199)
Operation of indicating devices and striker (188.8.131.52)